Known as the Switzerland of India, Manali gives us an opportunity to remain close to nature with its breath taking landscapes. The city is surrounded by mountains, pine & deodar trees, wild flowers, fruit orchids and paddy fields. In this tour
Rohtang Pass / Snow Point, Nehru Kund, Kothi, Rahalla Falls, Marhi, Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Buddhist Monastery, Club House, Vashisht Bath, Manikaran and Kullu
- Pick-up from Delhi Airport / Railway Station
- Stay in 3-Star Hotel
- 02 Return Volvo tickets for Delhi – Manali – Delhi
Located on the south western tip of India, Kerala is one of the most sought after destination in India and abroad. People enjoy some unique geographical features and refer the place as “God's Own Country”. The beautiful beaches of Varkala and Kovalam, the hills of Vagamon and Munnar, the backwaters of Kuttanad & Kumarakom and the forests of Thekkady & Silent Valley will pull you towards this place.
Munnar, Thekkdy, Kumarakom, Cochin
- Sight seeing at picturesque tea gardens of Munnar
- A visit to spicy scents of Thekkady and Periyar Tiger Reserve
- A panoramic view of Western Ghats and Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary
- Chinese Fishing Nets and St. Francis Church are worth going at Cochin
Goa is the magnificent landmark created by nature. This tourist paradise is located on the western coast of India, which is known as Konkan. The place is blessed with scenic beauty and a perfect combination of the culture of east and west.
Panjim, Boat Cruise on Mandovi river, Anjuna Beach, Church Of St. Francis Of Assisi, Old Goa
- Boat cruise on River Mandovi [subject to weather conditions]
- 50% off on all traditional ayurvedic massage
Jammu & Kashmir Tour
As they say, “The beauty lies in the eyes of beholder”, this is very much true in case of Jammu & Kashmir. Having panoramic landscapes, shikaras and houseboats, Jammu & Kashmir is called 'Paradise on Earth'. The beautiful valley state is cradled in snow capped mountains, free flowing rivers and splendid plateaus.
Jammu, Srinagar, Gulmarg, Katra, Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine
- Trip to Mughal Gardens, Chashmi-e Shahi (The Royal Spring), Nishat (The Garden of pleasure) & Shalimar Bagh (Abode of Love)
- In the afternoon enjoy a Shikara ride on the Dal Lake
- Gondola ride (cable car) to Kangdori/Alpatar